I began to work in my code again yesterday. In January and February I will continue to work on it with more time at hand.
I'm working on several problems at the moment.
VisualAp already brought support for Copy-Cut-Paste, which I changed slightly, because there were some problems with my object-cloning. I do deep-copies by hand, so this had to be fixed and checked.
I'm working on some ways to make graph-checks on the fly and to prohibit illegal graphs when they are build. There is also some basic mechanism to show problems in the graph. It doesn't work nice yet, so I skip the screenshots.
I expand my unit-testing with every problem I got. I try to identify the problem, isolate it in tests and this way, my test-environment grows. It's not totally test-driven, but it's a great development support.
I'm still looking for a general programm structure I can work with. I should find one at the beginning of January, so I can really start with the final application then.