For another course I'm working on a PacMan-implementation in c++. For the graph realisation we thought about a small java editor to create the necessary XML-files. I spoke with Matthias about this editor and I got a bunch of new ideas and hints for Imageflow.
So today I reworked the Connection-Interface. Actually making it an Interface. The Pins (Inputs and Outputs) now implement the Connectable interface, which requires methods to connect this pins. This refactoring also cleaned alot of the old methods of registering connections using IDs. This is fully object-oriented now, using references.
Actually I found Interfaces are a nice thing once you start to use them. Changed the Parameters-implementation as well.
I wish VisualAp would've used more. I always get back to some small implementatoin issues when I enherite from an VisualAp-object and the variable I need is private and not protected. I did many of this small changes. I hope I find a good way to collect them, sort them, explain them and get them to the author, so he can add them tot he regular visualap version.