So working on the programm for a week now, we get quite a few things done for the first stable version.
I added a few new Unitelements. for example for merging RGB-channels, for FFT, Saving and more. Adding new units is kind of a in-between task, if I get bored, I add a new one.
Alot of work has been spent fixing the algorithm for sorting the units to generate the final macro. I introduced Frido to the topic and explaining the algorithm helped finding a few issues. Rubber duck debugging works.
Frido also fixed a problem with the GUI. You can now actually resize the sidepane on the left.
Also new is to display a grid on the workspace and to align all units to this grid. To sum up the obvious new features is to collaps units to take up less space on the workspace.
Here is a screenshot, work continues with debugging.