Not that much work today, however I moved the whole project to a new SVN and cleaned up a bit. So some long waiting fixes to the unit-tests were added (although, they aren't complete yet and probably won't be till November). I added some more documentation, many small things.
One change you can actually see is, that the Graph now gets a list of units, which actually have locations and so I don't have to move them by hand anymore. The locations are hardcoded of course, as is the actual UnitList, but as I'm rebuilding the functionality it begins to work out step by step. Yet, still many steps ahead.