I have to do a small status report. I finished writing my Bachelor thesis, had my oral exam on monday and got my degree. Everything went perfect and I'm relieved everything went alright. Understandably, I had to get away from it for a couple of days and I began to work on the changes for version 1.0 just this weekend. I found a couple of bugs and I got a few reports I will fix for the first full release. Part of the changes will be to see how I can get the sourcse to a point that can be released. I'm not saying they are a mess at the moment, but the dependencies between my application and VisualAp could need some cleanup and the project-structure for compilation has to be checked.