The work at Tudor has been productive. We added several new features in the last couple of weeks. We aren't finished yet, but we like to get a new version out before our last weeks are beginning.
Our main focus has been on make workflows more flexible and allowing more ways of prototyping. Up untill now only image-data could be processed in the workflow. This has been extend to other datatypes and so you can also do calculations within the flow. The basics are implemented and we added the most common units. this will be included for testing in the next version.
Version 1.1 should be regarded as unstable. We tested the last few days and tried to find as many bugs as possible, but since there were some bigger changes internally, We suggest some caution. Workflows from version 1.0 should be compatible.
Also new are some features regarding the handling of workflows. It is now possible to group selected units into one element. These groups can be edited and degrouped later. The workflow is still fully functional, although the presentation is much simplified.